For the first time ever, my two favorite gardening organizations team up to help you plant your gardens! Orca & Tilth together at last for a fantastic early spring plant sale at Orca K-8 School. We will still have our May plant sale but you should come to this one too to get an early start on planting.
March Edible Plant Sale
- Sat., March 18; 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Orca K-8 School (5215 46th Ave S 98118) – Get directions
- FREE to attendees
Choose from a wide selection of organically, sustainably and locally grown veggies, herbs, edible flowers, fruit shrubs, fruit trees, seeds, supplies and knowledge galore — perfect for planting in March. You will find:
- Easy-to-grow plants for beginners such as lettuce, greens and peas.
- Favorites such as collards, kale, Swiss chard and strawberries.
- Exotic, rare and heirloom plants that will excite more experienced gardeners including asparagus, horseradish, artichokes, onions, and broccoli.
- Irresistible highlights for foodies include edible flowers, bulbing fennel, Romanesco broccoli and culinary herbs.
- Fruiting shrubs and fruit bearing trees available from Burnt Ridge Nursery.
- Pollinator plants to support ecosystem and agriculture health